OP
OP
M

merereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Connected the doser to no pox and dosing containers using 6mm silicone tubing and have the output right on the top edge of the red sea top off reservior but after a day i felt like the black tubing looked like cables and wanted to change this to clear

59e752c819871b6dad533a92c6be6380.jpg

OP
OP
M

merereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome build, mate. Love the ultra DYI approach. I will make myself a similar feeding ring!

Reefer 250 owner here too, check out the build in my sig field below.

One piece of advice, I recommend you get rid of native ATO as it is too small. You will be losing 1+ gallons of RODI daily, will be a pain refilling that. You have space, so grab a 10g ATO container, will make things easier. Also, with ATO gone, you can consider installing a roller filter like Klir to avoid changing socks every other day. Again, details are in the build thread below.

Have fun!

Thank you! How do i find your build thread via. App? Can you post link im new to this site so dont know how to navigate properly yet lol oh and you’re right about the ATO that will be something im going to change

Below is a link for the feeding ring, would be better if you glued or applied silicone to the cut of the feeding ring to stop water getting inside the sikicone tube

Butuz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! How do i find your build thread via. App? Can you post link im new to this site so dont know how to navigate properly yet lol oh and you’re right about the ATO that will be something im going to change

Below is a link for the feeding ring, would be better if you glued or applied silicone to the cut of the feeding ring to stop water getting inside the sikicone tube

The links are just below this post. You don’t need an app. Its a url just below the post as a footnote. Here it is pasted:

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/m...ugium-skimmer-lights-action-pic-heavy.446760/

OP
OP
M

merereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome build, mate. Love the ultra DYI approach. I will make myself a similar feeding ring!

Reefer 250 owner here too, check out the build in my sig field below.

One piece of advice, I recommend you get rid of native ATO as it is too small. You will be losing 1+ gallons of RODI daily, will be a pain refilling that. You have space, so grab a 10g ATO container, will make things easier. Also, with ATO gone, you can consider installing a roller filter like Klir to avoid changing socks every other day. Again, details are in the build thread below.

Have fun!

Sir i have had a look at your build... you are on another level to me. I feel honoured for you to even have taken the time to view my build hahaha wow though seriously your build is something else

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back