• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea Reefer 350 and other stuff

Item Price
$100-$350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

FriendoFish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!
I am moving for work and need to downsize my tank. I have several items to sell and I will upload pictures tomorrow! I need to get this sold, so I am open to offers. I can ship anything except the tank.

Red Sea Reefer 350 G1 - $350
This tank is relatively old and will need fixing up (hence the price). It is a bit scratched and chipped on one upper corner and will need to be resealed. It does not have the original plumbing or the original stand, but it does have the original sump. I also have two filter cups you can have with it. I will upload pictures tomorrow. It is heavy and will need at least 3-4 people to lift. I will have it as clean as I can prior to you picking it up, but it is my current tank so I may not be able to deep clean it prior to pickup.

NYOS Quantum 160 - $100
This is working great for me and I would keep it but it is too big for my new tank. Super quiet!

AI Hydra 32HD and Stand - $150
This light is working well for me. Two of the diodes are burned out but they still grow corals. AI can also fix them if you send it in.

AI Nero 5 - $125
Great little wavemaker and working well!

TopLids Lid for Red Sea Reefer 170 - $100
This is a very thick clear lid. It’s less than a year old and is solid in the center to help prevent evaporation.

OP
OP
FriendoFish

FriendoFish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does the 350 have a lid?
I can include the lid for $175 extra. It’s less than a year old. It’s 2 pieces with cutouts for various cords and a cutout for an eheim automatic feeder (which I can also include). It’s solid in the middle to prevent evaporation. I can send a picture tomorrow.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 160 57.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back