Red sea reefer 350 GEN 2 SUMP!!

Allylou

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
wales
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a red sea 350 GEN 2 sump... I bought a tank on Saturday and the sump was dropped don't ask...
Because the rank is so new I can find a second hand one anywhere... can anyone help?

Thanks!
 
A lot of people replace the red sea stock sump with custom sump too...
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new