Red Sea reefer 450 lighting suggestions?

AspiringLobophyllia

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Messages
41
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a Red Sea reefer 450, anybody have any lighting suggestions or input?

Right now I’m looking at:
1x reefbuilders photon V2+
2 or 3 hydra 26s
3 Kessil 360 tuna blue wides

The photon is definitely the most economical of the bunch. Any reason not to go with that one?

Stock is mostly LPS/softies with a few acroporas
 
No reason not too. They all grow coral, all of those are great choices btw.
 
I’d go with the reef breeders. They’re good enough for Battlecorals. I think you’ll get the best coverage from all those choices at the best price
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new