Red Sea Reefer 750 XXL Valve Replacement Tutorial

  • Thread starter Thread starter EJReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I went with your method. Two thumbs up!
Mine came out perfect!
I think this is the best and most convenient way of swapping the factory gate valve.
Really appreciate it, EJ Reef!

6E68A34F-77A4-42EC-9536-8A90A6A2EDDD.jpeg


809D2314-A3D7-4316-B2B1-D052ABFD1018.jpeg


BD62AD14-236A-4CE7-8FBB-28C3AA60F636.jpeg
Thanks, looks good!
 
Sorry on the late bump, about to do this in prep for the new red sea reefmat. I am decent at plumbing just nervous due to if i mess it up, it can end up badly. Is it holding up alright?

Thanks!
 
Sorry on the late bump, about to do this in prep for the new red sea reefmat. I am decent at plumbing just nervous due to if i mess it up, it can end up badly. Is it holding up alright?

Thanks!
Yes, I've never had any issues with it since. Just occasional adjustment of gate valve.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new