Red Sea Reefer S-850

Oh yeah, it looks like the Ice Caps one with the magnetic stirrer? How often do you run it? I am currently shopping for a good kalk stirrer!
 
Oh yeah, it looks like the Ice Caps one with the magnetic stirrer? How often do you run it? I am currently shopping for a good kalk stirrer!
Yep, that's it - it looks identical to the one Reef Dudes has. I have it on for 10 mins every 3 hours, which I think is what the instructions suggest. Going well so far. Have a look at the Marine Spectra Kalkalator too - very new but looks decent


1765998204589.png
 
Alright, I will take a look! The only issue I see with this is the need to replace the motors. Any idea how long they last?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new