Red Sea Reefer XL 300

So after talking we were going to try getting back in with a small tank. The wife has always loved the IM30L because TSA had one as a display tank, but I was leaning more towards the IM20 because we need less lights with a 2’ vs a 3’ tank.

Well we jumped on great find on marketplace for a 30L with a Kessil A160 and A150 with controller for $300! I’ll have to make a new build thread and link it here. If this goes well we may do a 525XL downstairs or maybe larger. Wife joked about getting the S1000 TSA had out on display.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new