• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea Reefwave 25 + nem guard

Item Price
225
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReefingRyan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2023
Messages
48
Reaction score
75
Location
Council bluffs
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lightly used Reefwave 25 and nem-protect guards. Ran it for around 4 months at 10-30% pulse and then went another route. Will ship at buyers expense.

Moves water well and makes no noise. What else could you ask for?

IMG_2880.jpeg IMG_2881.jpeg IMG_2882.jpeg IMG_2883.jpeg IMG_2884.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new