Red Sea Reefwave 25

Auphoenix43

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2021
Messages
45
Reaction score
12
Location
Austin
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
is there something going on with the ReefBeat app? It does not seem to control my Reefwave 25s anymore. I set it at 10% and it’s still blowing full blast. I have wiped and reset them, deleted from the app and readded them, and renamed them like I was starting from scratch with new installation. I didn’t have this problem a week or so ago. I have made sure the app is updated. What do I do?
TIA
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new