Red Sea Reefwave 45 Antisync - HOW?

sandy7263

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm installing 2 Reefwave 45's and I cannot figure out how to get them into Anti-sync mode. When sync is checked, they both run at the same time. If I uncheck sync on one, they both run at the same time.

How do I get them to only run 1 at a time and alternate? Please help? Someone....

OP
OP
sandy7263

sandy7263

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm installing 2 Reefwave 45's and I cannot figure out how to get them into Anti-sync mode. When sync is checked, they both run at the same time. If I uncheck sync on one, they both run at the same time.

How do I get them to only run 1 at a time and alternate? Please help? Someone....
Please disregard. They seem to be working now...... ughhh

font.rudy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

How did you get them to run anti sync?

Superlightman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am using the phone app. I turned one off of sync and left the other on sync
how did you do this?
when I go in device manager under reefwave I can find sync reefwave but this is just for both.
when I go individually in each pump I can group or ungroup the pump did you mean this?I put one on group and one on ungrouped but it still not change anything?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 145 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back