• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea ReefWave 45 - Working

enlighten

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are setting up a 210g tank that crashed a while ago, it has been some time to get everything in order but we want to do it right! Currently have the Reefwave 45 but looking for another to pair and create nice flow within the system. Already put a lot of funds to restart the tank, lots lost in the initial crash, and more to put in for stocking. So any deal would be a great help! Doesn't need to look great, just needs to work and pair.

Thank you for reading!

Bobby daniels

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We are setting up a 210g tank that crashed a while ago, it has been some time to get everything in order but we want to do it right! Currently have the Reefwave 45 but looking for another to pair and create nice flow within the system. Already put a lot of funds to restart the tank, lots lost in the initial crash, and more to put in for stocking. So any deal would be a great help! Doesn't need to look great, just needs to work and pair.

Thank you for reading!
I'm assuming you already found one but if not I've got a couple available

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 150 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.4%
Back