Red Sea Roller Nano Mat - filtering/high water level issues

AlphaSunman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2024
Messages
10
Reaction score
23
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I recently installed the Red Sea Nano Mat into my Red Sea MAX Nano G2 XL and have had issues with the water level being too high and water just bypassing into my return chamber. Not sure if anyone has had this problem but I’m not sure what to do.

Thank you

IMG_3615.jpeg IMG_3618.jpeg
 
I’ve had something similar happen. Red Sea has replaced the sensors to my reef ato and nano mat, but it still occasionally happens when the ato overfills the tank. If it wasn’t for the automated pump timeout that kicks in when the ato pump runs too long, I would have had several overflows. I am really not a fan of Red Sea and regret making the change from JBJ. Now I’m stuck making the best of a bad situation.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new