red sea wave maker 45

aerialdronemaster

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2020
Messages
266
Reaction score
72
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all
my red sea wave maker 45 is giving up some issues it is super slow, even at full power
I cleaned it and it is still not doing good
Does anybody know a place where I can buy the wave maker device only? I dont need the controller,
the set is pricy
 
Hi all
my red sea wave maker 45 is giving up some issues it is super slow, even at full power
I cleaned it and it is still not doing good
Does anybody know a place where I can buy the wave maker device only? I dont need the controller,
the set is pricy
Do you mean the gyre or the control panel? Red sea are notorious for their control panels going. The control panel going is demonstrated by a very low energy pulse from the gyre regardless of what program you have and not seeing the red circle pulsing (stays constant). I have had two of my three controllers go..the gyre itself is completely fine. What you discussing sounds like the controller gone.
 
Do you mean the gyre or the control panel? Red sea are notorious for their control panels going. The control panel going is demonstrated by a very low energy pulse from the gyre regardless of what program you have and not seeing the red circle pulsing (stays constant). I have had two of my three controllers go..the gyre itself is completely fine. What you discussing sounds like the controller gone.
exactly
the red circle is constant, and full power, I dont see it going full power
ohhh, so it is dead !!

what do you recommend for 350 read sea?
something cheap to replace it for? or maybe go crazy and there is a apex neptune wave maker? but this stuff is pricy !!

I dont see like getting an another wave maker from read sea if this one is bad
 
exactly
the red circle is constant, and full power, I dont see it going full power
ohhh, so it is dead !!

what do you recommend for 350 read sea?
something cheap to replace it for? or maybe go crazy and there is a apex neptune wave maker? but this stuff is pricy !!

I dont see like getting an another wave maker from read sea if this one is bad
Everyone (well most) will recommend an mp40. I think they are expensive and have had issue lately as well.

Do you have original receipt? Red Sea replaced one of my controllers

outside of this, I have used korallia with timers.
Sorry can’t be more help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new