Red stag

  • Thread starter Thread starter Asagi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Asagi

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2015
Messages
726
Reaction score
783
Location
Southern California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody know what the heck this is?!
IMG_3823.jpeg
 
Probably an un named pink "slimer" type acro. I know the coral farm not too far from me had a purple one, might have pink as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new