Red worm looking thing?

ILOVEYOUHALFISH

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2024
Messages
252
Reaction score
82
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doesn’t look like flat worm, I have a couple of these in my pico tank… good or bad guys?

IMG_3124.png IMG_3124.jpeg
 
I had something like that years ago. I can’t remember whether I removed it or if it just disappeared. It would come out at night.

I don’t think mine was a chiton, though I agree its patterns look like one. Mine moved quite fast and I don’t think it had a hard top - it was worm-like.

I would suggest that if you get the opportunity to catch it, do so until you can confirm whether it is a chiton.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new