Redish purple stuff growing on clam

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jtwinn26
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jtwinn26

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2020
Messages
81
Reaction score
13
Location
long beach
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a squamosa with redish purple stuff growing on it. Is it algae? A sponge? Is it bad?
 
Here’s the pic
 

Attachments

  • 567C3529-1A7C-4D4F-8A1D-58F08D5AAAED.png
    567C3529-1A7C-4D4F-8A1D-58F08D5AAAED.png
    680.1 KB · Views: 106

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new