• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RedSea 425 Setup

Item Price
$2,200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

danfee

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2015
Messages
65
Reaction score
16
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
RedSea 425. Bought in 2023. Still under warranty. Located in Blue Island. Comes with:

Bubble magus curve 7 elite skimmer

Neptune apex el

Neptune Dos

2 A.I. Hyrda 52’s

Reef Octopus Varios 6 return.

IMG_9411.jpeg IMG_8971.jpeg
 
RedSea 425. Bought in 2023. Still under warranty. Located in Blue Island. Comes with:

Bubble magus curve 7 elite skimmer

Neptune apex el

Neptune Dos

2 A.I. Hyrda 52’s

Reef Octopus Varios 6 return.

IMG_9411.jpeg IMG_8971.jpeg
Price update
 
RedSea 425. Bought in 2023. Still under warranty. Located in Blue Island. Comes with:

Bubble magus curve 7 elite skimmer

Neptune apex el

Neptune Dos

2 A.I. Hyrda 52’s

Reef Octopus Varios 6 return.

IMG_9411.jpeg IMG_8971.jpeg
Price reduced
 
RedSea 425. Bought in 2023. Still under warranty. Located in Blue Island. Comes with:

Bubble magus curve 7 elite skimmer

Neptune apex el

Neptune Dos

2 A.I. Hyrda 52’s

Reef Octopus Varios 6 return.

IMG_9411.jpeg IMG_8971.jpeg
Bump. Price update
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new