• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RedSea Max E-170 - Chicago - $900

Item Price
$900
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

JTN

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2018
Messages
63
Reaction score
27
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my Redsea Max E-170 (45-gallon) White cabinet
24" L x 22.6" W x 56" H
It comes with everything you need EXCEPT light.
Return Pump
Skimmer
ReefWave 25
Heater 200w
UV Sterilizer (Turbo Twist 6x 18w)
UV Pump
ATO (Tunze Osmolator Nano 3152)
4-channel doser ( Jebao 2.4 WIFI)
Clear View Lid

All pumps were recently deep cleaned and work as if brand new.

IMG_5281.jpeg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new