• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Redsea Reef 450 (92 Gallon)

Hausser

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will not ship, pick up only.

I have a Redsea reefer 450 that has only been going for 4 months. I purchased the tank only, it has a crack towards the top of the overflow and does not affect the tank functioning at all. The crack is not on the tank glass, only on the overflow. I built the stand for the tank and has a rubber mat under the tank. I am willing to sell the whole set up if the price is right.

Reef octopus 150sss elite skimmer. Apex ready.
2 each MP40QD only ran them 4 months.
ATI sun power 48” 6bulb T5 fixture. Only ran 4 months
2 each 48” SBars. These are dimmable. Only ran 4 months.
Reef octopus Varios 6 return pump. Ran 4 months.
The sump is a trigger emerald 39.

If you want a turn key set up, this is for you. I am not interested in separating the items. If you think this is a lot for a set up you are correct, the skimmer alone is almost 800.00 brand new.

I would be willing to trade this set up for 3 radion Gen 4 pro’s and 3 mounts.

Will not ship so pick up only in Nampa Idaho.

B0C4BADC-96C7-4936-A9B6-F16881EF65BF.jpeg

C2996673-A073-40B7-A24A-0D4F8697D3C0.jpeg

West1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice tank!
I'm new in town, any good coral shops with great prices?

nano_ryan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice tank!
I'm new in town, any good coral shops with great prices?
Not many to choose from, but my favorite is Corals 4 Cheap in meridian. Ive bought everything from them and they have very good prices. They sell good sized colonies and sell live rock for only 1$ a pound. Best time to go in is when they get there shipment, other wise alot gets snatched up pretty quickly.

image.jpg

West1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not many to choose from, but my favorite is Corals 4 Cheap in meridian. Ive bought everything from them and they have very good prices. They sell good sized colonies and sell live rock for only 1$ a pound. Best time to go in is when they get there shipment, other wise alot gets snatched up pretty quickly.

image.jpg

Thanks. Been there a few times. They got the nose decent stuff out here.

I cant wait to fly home lol. I'll be heading back with some EllisAquatics items :)

OP
OP
Hausser

Hausser

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have decided to use of the items from my Redsea 450 on my Redsea 650 peninsula. Really the only thing I have left is tank with drain piping, home made stand, the ATI light that is sitting at corals 4 cheap and the screen top for the tank. I am open to offers on everything that is left. If anyone is interested feel free to send me a message.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back