RedSea Reefdose 2, $165 can ship

Item Price
165
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

WallyTime7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2022
Messages
278
Reaction score
113
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Used for 9 months. Works great no issues. Comes with mount.
Shipped for $165.

Screenshot 2023-03-15 at 1.20.00 PM.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new