RedSea Reefer 170 Complete and more

Item Price
750
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Max Hill

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2021
Messages
61
Reaction score
40
Location
Skokie
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All,

Tearing down my system. Here is everything I've got. Let me know if your interested.

1677810014024.png
Apex Cor 20.JPEG Apex Neptune 1.JPEG Apex Neptune 2.JPEG Auto Doser.JPEG Tank In Room.jpeg
 
Pump and Controller have sold.
 
What exactly did you change in the sump? Pictures? If it’s easier i can send you my phone number. I’m in Chicago area.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new