RedSea Reefer seam failure

picture speak more than words….1st was my 2016 525xl last month at 8 yrs old Red Sea offered a discount for new tank….
2nd is new tank 1 month old g2+ 750xxl
Wow, that’s crazy. Very glad I saw this post, I thought the issues were fixed with the G2 tanks.
 
Wow, that’s crazy. Very glad I saw this post, I thought the issues were fixed with the G2 tanks.
So did I that’s why I tried again! My other one lasted eight years and they did give me a discount for the new one so I figured they had it fixed!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new