• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RedSea ReefLED 90 x 3 + 1 mount

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

kartrsu

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2019
Messages
874
Reaction score
580
Location
Glendale, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I upgraded my lights from 3x ReefLED 90 to 2x ReefLED 115. The ReefLED 90s are in excellent shape, put out very nice PAR, and can grow all sorts of corals, including acropora. Tank photo below.

Asking $150 for each ReefLED 90. I also have 1 extra mount for $30. Local pickup in Glendale, CA or 91201 zip.

IMG_8427.jpg
 
Hi all,

I upgraded my lights from 3x ReefLED 90 to 2x ReefLED 115. The ReefLED 90s are in excellent shape, put out very nice PAR, and can grow all sorts of corals, including acropora. Tank photo below.

Asking $150 for each ReefLED 90. I also have 1 extra mount for $30. Local pickup in Glendale, CA or 91201 zip.

IMG_8427.jpg
what size tank is this a redsea 350?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new