Reef addiction is a serious problem

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else here need a self help group for reef addiction? I can literally sit in front of my reef for hours with some good whiskey and I'm totally relaxed. I love watching the aquatic animals interact. I hate watching TV now. Everything on the news around the world is so depressing for me and I truly fear for my kids future as they grow up but when I sit in front of my tank all my worries disappear and I feel at peace. Of course I'm a Gemini so that may have a part in it or the Glenlivet whiskey but I just spend hours viewing. I don't know why my starfish is upset today and giving me the one finger salute but I will try and make him feel better.

To all the other reef addicts out there, I wish you and your tank well. Some addictions are ok it seems....good night my reefing friends.

20230323_152709.jpg

Fungusamongus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else here need a self help group for reef addiction? I can literally sit in front of my reef for hours with some good whiskey and I'm totally relaxed. I love watching the aquatic animals interact. I hate watching TV now. Everything on the news around the world is so depressing for me and I truly fear for my kids future as they grow up but when I sit in front of my tank all my worries disappear and I feel at peace. Of course I'm a Gemini so that may have a part in it or the Glenlivet whiskey but I just spend hours viewing. I don't know why my starfish is upset today and giving me the one finger salute but I will try and make him feel better.

To all the other reef addicts out there, I wish you and your tank well. Some addictions are ok it seems....good night my reefing friends.

20230323_152709.jpg
Your tank looks great. Cant wait until i can do the same with mine. Enjoy both the scotch and tank.

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

20230323_152709.jpg
Your tank really does look amazing!!

OP
OP
Lavey29

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in 8th grade, and we had like this lady come in to talk about addiction and the negative effects on ur life and one of my friends straight up asked her in one of the classes, "Does aquarium addiction count as substance abuse?"
So I'm not alone at all

Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

20230323_152709.jpg
Um, is that star giving us the finger?

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My family is so annoying! They expect a roof over their heads and food on the table and what they don’t know they need is a new high end torch and scoly, oh and a new clam.

Red_Beard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

20230323_152709.jpg
That starfish looks like patrick star from sponge bob peeking his head up wondering what the deal is.
spongebob squarepants GIF

OP
OP
Lavey29

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My family is so annoying! They expect a roof over their heads and food on the table and what they don’t know they need is a new high end torch and scoly, oh and a new clam.
Haha, my wife glances at the tank and swears I'm adding corals but she can't figure it out. I just tell her nope the garden is free standing and growing on its own like a reef does in the ocean. Then I get a side eye look but I maintain my straight face and composure.

Back