reef beauties

LoveAquatics

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2024
Messages
17
Reaction score
33
Location
Central Illinois
I was looking to restock my 180 reef tank after a disease wipeout and came across Reef Beauties. 15 day guarantee caught my attention, "what do I have to loose?" so gave it a try. WOW!! Great communication, fast response to questions, prompt delivery and amazing fish at prices almost half of any other online and LFS.
Just received my third order yesterday including a blue star wrasse that did not immediately bury in the gravel but explored the tank and picked at the rock. I have had some that died within the 15 days and credit was issued with no questions or problems. A+++ experience!!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new