• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Beauties

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

cody hendrix

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever heard of these guys I cant seem to find anything on them. There prices are pretty go and they offer a 5 day guarantee on all fish. I just cant seem to find anything about them online. They were just an add on Facebook that I clicked into.

Any information you have would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Cody

Burrito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came here specifically to see if there’s any feedback on them too. REALLLY good prices but can’t find any reviews on them. They showed up in my Facebook feed...

OP
OP
cody hendrix

cody hendrix

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I did make an order. I can definitely say everything I got was in great shape. I did order one fish that was definitely a more sensitive fish and it came in great shape and eating the next day. I will definitely be ordering again. Also they have amazing customer service. They called and let me know one of the fish I originally had ordered had a slightly damaged fin. They asked if I still wanted it and sent me pictures. They have also been great about trying to find me a few fish that are harder to fine.

OP
OP
cody hendrix

cody hendrix

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are all good. I am getting ready to put my first order into my DT. They all made it thrithr qt with no problems.

Ana Zaragoza

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im a current customer of theirs, and i couldnt be more satisfied with their quality of fish and their customer service! they are hands down the best exotic fish store, and i have ordered from a few such as fishybusinessaquatics, saltwaterfish.com, and liveaquaria and they do not even compare to reefbeauties. my last order was to be delivered this past saturday but UPS did not deliver it to me until monday!! i was honestly disappointed with UPS and i was already imagining the fish getting to me dead. When i opened up the box i was just in shock because the fish were still alive!! Their way of packing the fish is just awesome! I put the fish in my quarantine tank just to make sure theyre ok, but they honestly couldnt look any better! i highly recommend these guys, they are very kind and really take the time to answer all of your questions and concerns at any time! love reef beauties!!!

brwaldbaum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also had a very good experience with them. I ordered two flame angels. They arrived well-packed and healthy.

jsvand5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1FF07E11-AB28-45E9-BFFD-6655FC374BF3.jpeg
I just placed a order for a red sea regal angel from them. Great price and free shipping. Facebook ad snagged me. This guy should be here on Friday. Looks pretty great in the pic.

Burrito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had my 2 tangs and trigger I bought from them about 3 months ago and they have been nothing short of perfect. Came in looking great and still do. I’ll be buying from them again

Here’s 2 of them
8105C112-2A11-4843-A7EE-A2D970A1CB25.jpeg

jsvand5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Regal made it in good shape and eating mysis well. A little thin but it will fatten up once it gets in the display.

A9A35F26-8E08-418A-87BD-212E4D47F237.jpeg

43551A92-D0EC-42B6-BB09-C3024EF535C6.jpeg

prhoades2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Beauties ROCKS! Red Sea Sohal arrived in amazing condition, and was eating within 24hrs. Customer communication is awesome. Next order arrives tomorrow, SPS colony and a SriLanka Emperor Angel.

Reeflovet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best website just ordered yesterday came in one night and they have great prices amazing quality fish go check them out it will be worth your time

Zindebaad

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever heard of these guys I cant seem to find anything on them. There prices are pretty go and they offer a 5 day guarantee on all fish. I just cant seem to find anything about them online. They were just an add on Facebook that I clicked into.

Any information you have would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Cody
I have ordered reef fish on line for the last 2 decades from just about every vendor there is. The fish and invertebrates from Reef Beauties were the liveliest and in the best condition I have ever received fish in. The livestock were also of a fantastic size. I received a shipment from them a few days ago, and all fish are alive and highly active! I hope they keep this up.

HolisticBear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another +1, Reef Beauties is an excellent online fish dealer.

Highly recommended

Cali-Saltwater-1st-Timer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m confused someone posted a 5day guarantee but online it says 14day?
Trying to get them to honor their guarantee now. Fish died on day 2. Stress due to shipping I'd imagine. I emailed but have yet to get a response.

Jrod381

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to get them to honor their guarantee now. Fish died on day 2. Stress due to shipping I'd imagine. I emailed but have yet to get a response.

sorry to hear that, I did not have any issues when I reached out they answered most questions immediately and all fish came healthy. Curious to see how they respond

Cali-Saltwater-1st-Timer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry to hear that, I did not have any issues when I reached out they answered most questions immediately and all fish came healthy. Curious to see how they respond
Agreed, they've always responded promptly when I've emailed with questions or concerns. But it's sometimes different when you're trying to get a refund or to get a company to honor returns/guarantees. Easy to be helpful when someone's looking to patronize your business.

Mark Dunlap

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had one fish in a shipment DOA. Received an immediate credit. Rest of fish in shipment have done extremely well. I will definitely purchase from them again.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 76 35.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 26.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 67 31.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back