• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Beauties

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

camelon02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are they located?
They ship from Los Angeles. This is great because of the fact that everything goes out in the evening on Pacific time and therefore the transit for the by 10:30 next day delivery is likely going to be less than if it came from another time zone.

That said, I was looking through the vendor forum this morning while thinking about my experiences with Reef Beauties. I then saw this thread at the top. I echo everyone's positive comments. Every single fish, coral, or invert I have purchased from them has been amazing. I had one fish die within 14 days and I received a gift card within two days after.

They usually reply to any questions I have within a day, but sometimes it has been up to three. I am now this week expecting my FOURTH order from them. Very excited to have them help me as I work on eventually stocking my larger system.

1609851585133.png

livingouttruth

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I also ordered from Reef Beauties and just received my order today. all looks great so far. they were great to work with. if all stay strong I will definitely be placing another order within a few weeks.

Do you QT Reef Beauties order?

Peace,
Sean

matteo81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever heard of these guys I cant seem to find anything on them. There prices are pretty go and they offer a 5 day guarantee on all fish. I just cant seem to find anything about them online. They were just an add on Facebook that I clicked into.

Any information you have would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Cody

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 72 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 53 26.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 64 31.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.9%
Back