Reef bugs

  • Thread starter Thread starter d.gibson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

d.gibson

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2014
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone used reef bugs from Dr Fosters website in their tank? I've feed my Corals for the past 2 mos with them and my Corals look great and grown a lot.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416757373.158057.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416757373.158057.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/morganheritage/posts/10152862336623841
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416757373.158057.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/morganheritage/posts/10152862336623841
 
No, I haven't tried it. But I think I will now. I have gorgonians; my clams don't necessary need it, they're full grown.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new