Reef Builders announces new ownership

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Builders® is pleased to announce Raj Shingadia as its new owner. Shingadia, who holds a bachelors of science and bachelors of arts from the University of Georgia, is the co-owner of MRC. He brings 20 years-plus of industry experience in aquarium maintenance, fabrication, design and implementation, as well as industrial sales and marketing leadership…
Source

Continue reading...

srobertb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty cool. Raj was kind enough to answer my question about the MRC skimmers (I still don’t understand but that’s on me). I think he also answered my question about the CoralBox DC9.

I’m hopeful that they create more infrastructure and streamline shipping. Right now charging $50 for shipping on $400 items that most places offer for free makes them less competitive.

NaClH2O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be clear, Jake's wife, Windsor, sold some corals to Polo Reef. The studio is still chocked full of Jake's corals. Some were shared with prominent hobbyists and a couple of wholesalers. It's good to have the DNA distributed and protected. Thanks go to Polo Reef for providing support to Jake's pregnant widow.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back