Reef by Steele was a Great experience

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gman83
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gman83

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2022
Messages
4,806
Reaction score
18,942
Location
KC area
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
I just got my pods from their black Friday promotion, and it was a graet experience! Communication and customer service were awesome. Jars were full of pods, and carefully packed. If your thinking of getting some pods, do it.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new