Reef Cabinet

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mschmidt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Nice work! That looks like it will be very functional, very nice to look at, and fits well in the space!
 
Nice work! That looks like it will be very functional, very nice to look at, and fits well in the space!
Thanks. I smile when I glimpse it, so I must be happy with it. And the mess is getting cleaned up, things are getting organized, and I've even found rowaphos, filter media, nets, meds, all that I forgot I had.

It does stick into the passthrough a few inches, but I won't fret that too much, or cover it up later
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new