Reef Casa Tide 12 Gallon

Anyone know why I’m not getting a full extension from my torch? I do weekly water changes and everything’s happy. Is it just a small torch?


image.jpg
 
I have a torch that “was” splitting but now the second head has fallen off, has this ever happen to anyone?
 
Idk I did put a few macro algae in there but they died in transit and didn’t last long in my tank. My Duncan has grown from 3 heads to 5 heads in less than a month. Hammers are all growing and splitting. I’ve had the torch since November.
 
I'm looking at getting back into the hobby and really dig this tank. Looking forward to your posts and pictures. Did you replace the ATO with something else like a Tunze?
 
This macro algae keeps growing then burning and growing and burning, I think the lighting is killing it.
image.jpg
 
I was getting a lot of bubbles because my surface agitation wasn’t enough so I added a bigger powerhead and now the bubbles are gone on the top.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new