Reef Casa Tide 12 Gallon

image.jpg
 
May I please have a top down with the flow off when you get a chance.
 
Update: replaced the return pump and circulation is better, seeing a lot of coraline algae growing

I had a very healthy manadarin in the tank and totally disappeared, I think the carpet anemone ate him, no algae spikes or anything which makes me think the anemone ate him. It’s about a 6-inch carpet.
 
How are you liking the tank? I am trying to choose between this tank, the reef casa studio 12, or a Fluval evo 13.5 as my “downsize” tank. Would imagine the shallow nature makes it hard for corals to extend up because they hit the water line so fast? Amongst flow challenges. Though the footprint is impressive
 
How are you liking the tank? I am trying to choose between this tank, the reef casa studio 12, or a Fluval evo 13.5 as my “downsize” tank. Would imagine the shallow nature makes it hard for corals to extend up because they hit the water line so fast? Amongst flow challenges. Though the footprint is impressive
 
Yes I actually just Transferred the whole rank to a Waterbox Peninsula 25. My corals and algae were growing through the surface after a year.
 
Yes I actually just Transferred the whole rank to a Waterbox Peninsula 25. My corals and algae were growing through the surface after a year.
Any luck finding a stand for a small peninsula? Think I will go with the Fluval (want something less than 20g) and struggling to find a stand. Even the listed stand for the peninsula 25 is just a regular stand with an open back
 
I ended up buying the water box stand with it and it’s very nice but doesn’t face like a peninsula would which stinks but works well for me.

I also got a 360 kessil off ebay, i’d check there for lighting.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new