Reef Casa

James Franco

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2025
Messages
39
Reaction score
41
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to do a nem tank to go along with my 62g AIO. I am looking as the 12g shallow reef or 26 lagoon from Reef Casa. Does anyone own either of these tanks and what is your thoughts? I live in a rural area and my local options are very limited for tanks. I do have access to Tideline tanks (which is what my 62g is). While I like these, they dont offer he same dimensions as either of those Reef Casa tanks. I want AIO with matching stand. I would consider other options that are sold as a pair and could be shipped. (again because my purchasing options local are very limited. It is a 2 hour drive to the store with the Tidelines.)
 
I have a pair of reefcasa tanks that I'll be setting up in the next couple months in my Reef Room. I did do an unboxing video on it, seems like a great kit and I love the dimesions.

 
Following along for this. I've looked at their tanks myself, seems like some of them might be nice for small frag systems/coral quarantine. The only negative I have heard is that for some reason people do not like the proprietor, but I haven't had anyone explain why.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new