Reef central

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I first joined over here and realized this was the "clay-boa" everyone over there was talking about, I made a post asking why the censor. I was told it was because certain individuals were acting not so nice and promoting R2R as much more friendlier place, among other things.

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see.

Well I wish we could headhunt Agu for recruitment here he is a nano reef warrior a very fair individual great writer with tons of reef experience.

someone send him a tempting offer, cloaked in secrecy of course. like how execs jump ship between google and apple all surreptitiously let’s do that mode.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Imagine how counterproductive to the hobby the thought that there is only 1 correct way to do things and alternative methods should be stifled.

brandon429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moderating post behavior is astounding balance psychology I’m not quite sure how reef2reef pulls it off without ban

after ban

after ban

there’s an aspect of self moderation here not found elsewhere, how strange. Hefty post battles get red line but it’s in the name of honing best practices there is some unspoken mechanism at play, maybe the site is quietly playing calming music at a high frequency to charm us into compliance.

Hot2na

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Team
what is the reason reef central wont allow direct linking of rtr

what is the the actual beef am curious where the continental plate shifted between these giants. I remember posting at reef central as far back as 2009 and the blockade was still there, I think it sets the record for the harshest ban among 10,240 bans issued by reef central in the first quarter of just that fiscal year alone.

look how model of a site reef2reef turned out to be:

www.reefcentral.com

see how it’s an active link, to reef information not a problem.
You can't even mention reef 2 reef on R/C...they are afraid...very afraid...lol ....they deserve whatever happens over there...they banned alot of good people over petty nonsense over the yrs...DC, RDeGEN, 2 of the mod- ***** I remember ..lol !

brandon429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nano-reef.com are a good crew just to name others along with us. They’re not ban heavy whatsoever, pretty good crowd and very cutting edge nanos for sure

I remember back in 2010 there was a good ten forums to build up work on, now it’s whittled down to about two.

tehmadreefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol dragging up a 3 yr old thread about RC...

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back