• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Cleaners!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shout out to John at reef cleaners for great customer service and a great product. Placed an order Monday it shipped Tuesday I got it this morning and everything was excellent. Great packaging, great communication, and the snails and crabs are perfect. Keep up the great work! You will have my business again. @reefcleaners

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
cool,pic's ya know ;)

OP
OP
F

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cool,pic's ya know ;)

Just stuff in bags from yesterday... lol they have been scattered throughout 3 tanks...
20200924_112814.jpg

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
:rolleyes: well, i had to bump you out of unanswered threads;):cool:

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So.... what did you order?
What would you order again?
What would you pass on next time?

Calpoly2103

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL, Glad you had a good experience. My order mostly arrived DOA and John didn't give a **** or offer to resend. I'm out of $40. No big deal, but this isn't an accountable business.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back