Reef/Coral money

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jcagle09
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Well they tore up something at work, so they called me to come fix it. Gotta love that overtime money to pay for all the goodies I want to buy. So question is anybody else work overtime for reef goodies?
I've got an entire side ebay hustle that pays for it
 
I have some side hustle too. Smoked fish dip funded my 180 gal tank purchase.

20170730_224846.jpg
Separate fridge!?!? My wife would say otherwise! Sounds delicious to be honest. How do you make it? Actually smoke the fish prior to prep or add the liquid smoke taste ?
 
Was a maintenance man for 42 years worked 7 days a week and a lot of 12 hour days to keep things going.
 
I like to use my call-in pay from the Cardiac Cath Lab. When they call us in, we get a minimum of 2hrs @ 1.5x base pay. If I get called in 3 or 4 times in a weekend I'm looking at a nice chunk of change.

So you could say that people are just dying (or at least trying) to give me money for my tanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new