Reef dose pro-dont buy it!

klavmaister

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2023
Messages
372
Reaction score
96
Location
Norway
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no matter what I try it disconnects at least daily, today it has not been online for 8 hours, and most importantly, without internet conection it will not dose. I use this pump to dose all for reef. What can I buy instead that doesn't depend on the internet to work? completely mad that the company has not tested this, and when I contact customer service they always avoid the question of whether the pump doses offline.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new