• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Dosing Pump and Jebao PP-15 Controllers

crs751

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the following for sale.

1. Reefdosingpumps.com Nautilus II dosing pump. This is a repurposed hospital style dosing pump. I have had this on my system for years and it runs without fail. It will dose 2-part or single tube dosing. I have a 2-tube dosing tubing set that I will include with the sale. I am selling this because I am now using a calcium reactor and stopped dosing 2-part. Asking $110 shipped within the CONUS.

2. I have two (2) PP-15 Jebao pump controllers. These have never been used as i control my pumps through my Reefkeeper controller. These might be able to control other Jebao pumps but they came with the PP-15's I purchased. The box says they are compatible with the wireless adapter Jebao sells. I never set them up so can't confirm whether this function works. Asking $15/EA shipped within the CONUS.

Buyer pays PayPal fees if not sending funds as a gift.

Khh27

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI

From the forum rules posted above

*Sellers may not ask buyers to PayPal as gift. Any selling fees should be included in the asking price.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

crs751

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never had an issue with posting things for sale on this site. While I can't verify the number of posts I can say I've been a member for well over 30-days. Please advise if my post can remain. Thanks.

Khh27

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never had an issue with posting things for sale on this site. While I can't verify the number of posts I can say I've been a member for well over 30-days. Please advise if my post can remain. Thanks.
I edited. It was more so for the fees having to be included.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 52 48.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 60 56.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 23.4%
  • None.

Votes: 27 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.4%
Back