• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Dynamics BPRP250E-C Biopellet Reactor

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

KingAlee

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2024
Messages
677
Reaction score
484
Location
Mobile
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Dynamics BPRP250E-C biopellet reactor in great condition.
Lightly used and fully functional.
  • Recirculating design
  • No cracks or issues
  • Clean and ready to use
  • Light use only
Can provide additional pictures if needed.
Willing to ship at buyer’s expense

IMG_1383.jpeg IMG_1382.jpeg IMG_1381.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new