• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Dynamics BPRP250E-C Biopellet Reactor

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

KingAlee

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2024
Messages
677
Reaction score
484
Location
Mobile
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Dynamics BPRP250E-C biopellet reactor in great condition.
Lightly used and fully functional.
  • Recirculating design
  • No cracks or issues
  • Clean and ready to use
  • Light use only
Can provide additional pictures if needed.
Willing to ship at buyer’s expense

IMG_1383.jpeg IMG_1382.jpeg IMG_1381.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new