Reef Factory Smart Roller

nunoml

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello
Im thinking to buy one. Please, can anyone tell if its doing the job? no debris coming out to the sump?
Thank you

Treehrtsme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I'm not sure if they are even sold outside of Europe at the moment but some sites will ship

As of now the smart roller S has also been released and the smart roller L I believe has been added very recently.

I reached out to reef factory and was told that these models are expected to be in the US in 6-8 weeks. I haven't been able to find out much more but I'm genuinely curious if it can actually handle the flow that they claim. At such a small footprint and such long fleece life I frankly couldn't justify buying a reefmat over this.

Superlightman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You own one? Have you had issues? All my contact with the company has been fine so far
Yes i have one,first the roll not advanced and the customer service is poor,time to answer then they just said be sure all is ok ,when then you say it still not work,then no reply...and this two times..finally I find the solution myself

Treehrtsme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Hmmmm.... I have yet to buy one but there could be a language barrier going on, at least for me. They've answered all my tickets but I have to put in a new one every time

argiBK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Has anyone in the U.S. been able to order and install one a Smart Roller on their reef? Where are you purchasing your ReefFactory products and the rollermat refills?

Treehrtsme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
They're going to be here in a couple of weeks. If you don't mind paying a flat 200 dollar shipping fee then there's maybe 2 sites that ship internationally

argiBK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They're going to be here in a couple of weeks. If you don't mind paying a flat 200 dollar shipping fee then there's maybe 2 sites that ship internationally

Thanks for the update. Will their listed U.S. distributors be launching sales (i.e. online) at that time? Or will they relaunch their own direct-to-consumer online store?

Treehrtsme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I messaged all the us retailers and one g out back to me. Last message says I little more than a month and they'd contact me as soon as they get then in but no word on pricing

dowdalld

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man I got the reef factory roller and it really is the best one on the market.

The footprint is small, the app is amazing and im getting min 5 months out of a roll.

Check it out here:

Hi there, I'm interested in the RF roller but am very restricted height wise in my sump. While the dimensions of the M device given would work, after watching a number of videos I suspect that they don't include the height of the spent roll of fleece. Can you comment on how much, if at all, this extends past the highest point on the the roller? In dimension drawings the "high" point is the top of the collar on the drive side of the top roller.
TIA

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 149 88.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back