Reef inspired tattoos

You guys are really making me want the cover up tattoo I've been trying to plan for 5 years. Don't worry it is reef related;) these are all great tats!
 
Do it. I agree. Great tattoos.
Once I get it drawn up for me it is a go:) it might be a little tricky since it is a cover up of an "I'm a stupid teen" tattoo I have been regretting for the past 10 years lol.
 
Got to see your tat queen man I hope it's a tramp stamp ;-)

You asked for it lol
20160614_234514.jpg
This one isn't my tramp stamp, just kidding I don't have a tramp stamp, my lower back tat is off to the side haha. As you can see it is in need of some reefy changes. On a totally unrelated note, who is good at drawing fish and anemones? Lol
 
Cute nonetheless :-)
You asked for it lol
20160614_234514.jpg
This one isn't my tramp stamp, just kidding I don't have a tramp stamp, my lower back tat is off to the side haha. As you can see it is in need of some reefy changes. On a totally unrelated note, who is good at drawing fish and anemones? Lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 16.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new