Reef inspired tattoos

themcnertney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
2,293
Reaction score
2,775
Location
Akron Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any reef related inspired tattoos out there? Here's mine...

d3f9b59a53ec934838935a60489e8251.jpg
 
Awesome! I'ts been almost 5 years since I've gotten any new ink. this makes me want to go so bad.
 
Haha I love it! Have a new school artist touch it up and add a little flair. That shark could pop like crazy with fresh ink.
I've been saying that for a few years, the tatt is 18 years old and I got the idea from seeing other animals they make rip through the skin.
 
I've been saying that for a few years, the tatt is 18 years old and I got the idea from seeing other animals they make rip through the skin.

I mean it does look aged but I wouldn't have guessed that it was 18 years old. I thought people only got skulls and Bart Simpson head tattoos back then... Lol ;)

The nice thing is that it's still in with current tattoo designs and it's not super cliche.
 
I've been think about doing a wrap around my thigh with pictures I've taken through the years of my tanks.
 
You can't quite see it in my photos but it wraps around my tricep to my inner arm. I have an hour or two of shading and fine detail work then it should be complete.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new