REEF LIFE AQUARIUMS is the place to go!!!

cpayne015

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are generally a great group but I will agree they forget to order things at times. If you stay on them they will follow through which isn't a big deal. I can't say anything negative on these guys as they have been great for me and Luke and Michael are both stand up guys and stand behind every thing I have bought from them which is probably over 4000 worth of stuff.

twelvefive

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only thing I've heard is that he didn't want to put the work in that's needed to own a business.

saltjunky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this is how I feel about the store now after yesterday's experience I will never set foot in this store again. I am all about supporting lfs I will order offline for the stuff they had

dorky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tell me about ur experience? I had a bad one wasn't really happy wit the new people working there

saltjunky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it was a few things I am not going in to detail by most if t came down to lack of knowledge and getting in my face and tell me I don't know what I amtalking about then ask something and get told in passing don't even look up keeps going we don't carry that's so I had a few things o get just walked out and they never said another word to me

dorky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow tht doesn't sound like them at all unless it the new people you dealing with

saltjunky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One was the new girl I give her credit she is very new to it all but he one that got in my face and was very rude was the owner he was acting like he do be thereanf was a Botherr to talk to anyone don't matter I have brs for dry and great guy local for livestock

dorky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the owner tall or wear glasses? The tall guy is the one the screw me over on salt ro n I had to leave out of town for a week. They didn't have any salt ready n what I mean by ready it wasn't on the right salinity it was very low yet I still have to pay as salt ro

saltjunky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The owner ismike has glasses balding would nt say he is tall all the new proletariat idlvhave came in last month since his so called move the place is in the worse Shape I have ever seen it.I am not bashing the place all I ask for is some costumer service and knowledge

dorky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea tht understandable I love dealing with mike n live the new store compare to the last one space size it bigger n have more selection of fish n corals

Fieryfrog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have gone in a couple times and just can't do it. I have had bad experiences at Reef Life.

One time I was looking at some coral and wasn't really sure what the name was and was told "I don't know, I will have to go look at the list". Really? It is where you work, you should know everything that is in that store. There is no way in heck that I could feel comfortable getting items from someone that doesn't even keep track of what they have and what the characteristics may be of that piece.

I will say, I have had some great luck with the guys at Reef Revolution. And I like to ask questions. Lots of them. And the coral has always been beautiful.

But that is just my two cents.

Although I did get some Amazing Duncans from TwelveFive. :bigsmile:

cpayne015

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Michael n his son have always been great and will always do business with them. They always try to go the extra mile.

reef_fanatic_Lisa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't had any of the problems described earlier in the year. I think it's just mike and his son now. Both seem pretty knowledgable. Only negative when i first went was they didn't know prices but they r getting better at that. have a lot of livestock to keep track of so i dont blame them lol. after reading some of the reviews looks like they got their crap together lol. whenever I go the customer service is PERFECT.

Mark_Lide

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think Mike's son went back to school a couple weeks ago so it's just Mike now. The thing I like most about the place is they are open 7 days a week.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back