Reef Life Aquariums

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greenpj22
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Unfortunately I've had a lot of major surgeries these past few years which make driving distance more than a bit uncomfy... Otherwise I'd love to attend!

My hardware collection...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363377845.016134.jpg

yikes I bet you drive airport security crazy
 
Yeah I carry a special card in my wallet but even so I can always be guaranteed a pat down.
 
Love those guys! Great shop! Mike/Luke have done a great job thus far!
My scolys are my fav purchase thus far and my seahorses.
y2yqupej.jpg
nuju9uqe.jpg
 
It has become my "go to" store for almost everything. I don't know what my favorite find is, but everything I have purchased from them is thriving in my tank!
Here are a few examples:
20131210-IMGP0057.jpg

20130711-DSC_0036.jpg

20130711-DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg


Also love my clam but I can't find the picture at the moment.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0078.jpg
    DSC_0078.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 227
A shark doesn't belong in a 30g tank. If you're gonna keep a shark it shouldn't be kept in anything larger than a 15g and even then they're better kept on a wall.
 
I know the shark you're talking about. I dare you to find a single person here who'd tell you that's a good idea. I was hoping you were kidding.

Oh :/

Well the thirty is a three foot long. So should be fine for a lil while
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new