Reef link won't find VorTech

josh.j.avila

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
362
Reaction score
88
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bought a couple vortech MP40's used. My Reeflink is seeing my Vectra and Radions but doesn't see any of the VorTech is there a mode I need to put them in before they are discoverable?
 
Definitely need to verify that they are wireless. I bought a used MP10 that was supposed to be wireless but turned out it wasn't. The 'W' on the control for the vortechs needs to light up.
 
49944b46d518c0b88e50b20bffab0d93.jpg
 
I had the same experience. I actually had to take my MP 40 off the tank put it next to the Reef Link to program.
 
Are you still experiencing this issue?

If you haven't already, try doing a factory reset on both pumps. Here is a video for that.




Also, double check to make sure your ReefLink is up-to-date with firmware. :)

Randy
EcoTech Product Test Team
 
Hello, I have the same problems.
My MP40 is light up, my reeflink is up to date with firmware and I did the reset process
Do you have idea about more process that I need try?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new