• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

reef mat 1200 flexible hose

reefmaster70

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2025
Messages
999
Reaction score
474
Location
SW Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi all.

I am looking to see if anyone has a flexible hose or two laying around they aren't using that fits a Reef Mat 1200 fleece roller? Mine was hard plumbed, and I'd like the ability to move it around a bit more in my sump and the flexible hoses would give me that option. Wondering if anyone has any they didn't use laying around, they'd like to part with.

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new