• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

reef octopus BH1000

  • Thread starter Thread starter stubb86
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stubb86

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2013
Messages
44
Reaction score
5
Location
Wichita,KS
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a less than 6 month old BH1000. Works great, like new. I just took down my biocube that i was using it on so i no longer need it.
$170 shipped

a6y4a3ug.jpg

udyna3ud.jpg

ma2ysu2u.jpg

8ypa8ege.jpg

atebejyb.jpg

azyne3ub.jpg

jaquve5a.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new