• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus Octo Pulse 2 Powerhead with Hydros Cable

Item Price
160-300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

BZOFIQ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2014
Messages
6,323
Reaction score
4,975
Location
NYC
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Bought it a while back from somebody, they look nearly new.

Wanted to supplement the OP-4s on the side of my 270 but they will not hold onto 3/4" glass.

$160 shipped to your door, with the Hydros cable included. Comes with no controller or power supply, plug right into hydros.

LMK.

PayPal only.

One for buck-sixty or two for three hundy.

1760974439863.png


1760974589029.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new